PulpySearch is a browser hijacker at https://www.pulpysearch.com
PulpySearch browser hijacker modifies new tab, search engine, and homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, and Edge web browser.
PulpySearch is a WEB browser that can be installed after seeing an attempt to crack software or installing itself with multiple adware (adware).
It is placed as the default WEB browser, in order to force you to use it.
The final goal is twofold: impose a search engine and load you with as many advertisements as possible.
Clearly, PulpySearch is a parasitic WEB browser.
PulpySearch is generally recommended on the Internet as a useful new tab or homepage. yet in reality it is a browser hijacker which collects all kinds of browsing data from your browser settings.
Web browsing data collected by the PulpySearch adware is used for advertising purposes. Navigation data is sold to advertising agencies.
This Browser hijacker collects browsing data from your browser, PulpySearch is also classified as Potentially unwanted program (PUP).
The PulpySearch extension installs in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Edge to force its use. No major browser developer yet notices that this browser hijacker is dangerous.
Remove PulpySearch as soon as possible using the disinfection instructions in this tutorial.
How to remove PulpySearch from your PC, Chrome, Firefox or Edge
Remove PulpySearch with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a program that allows you to remove parasitic programs and adware
- Download and run AdwCleaner
- Then click on the button Analyze in order to launch an analysis.
- When the scan is complete, AdwCleaner asks you to uncheck the parasitic programs that you want to keep: Do not uncheck anything, click on Suppression to remove adware and parasitic programs.
- Let yourself be guided, cleaning may require restarting the computer. If so, accept.
- On restart, a report will open, close it.
Remove PulpySearch with ZHPCleaner
ZHPCleaner is a free program which allows you to remove parasitic extensions and reset certain parameters of WEB browsers.
- Download ZHPCleaner: ZHPCleaner tutorial
- Start the analysis by clicking on the Scan button
- Made To fix
Remove PulpySearch with MBAM
- Download then install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Let yourself be guided to carry out the first configurations
- Then Launch a quick scan by clicking on the button Analyze
- At the end of the scan, delete all the threats detected
- Finally restart your PC if MBAM asks for it
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in video:
Repair WEB browsers
In order to remove malicious and parasitic extensions, you can reset WEB browsers.
Need personalized help?
Nothing works ?
Need personalized help?
Go to the forum by creating your own topic, we will help you!
=> Malekal Forum - Virus Removal Help
How to protect your PC from viruses
You can delete the programs used, if you wish you can keep Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to perform regular scans.
Remove AdwCleaner and ZHPCleaner, there is no point in keeping them for regular analyzes.
It is strongly advised to change all your passwords (Facebook, online games, emails etc).
Here are some tips to keep your computer safe and prevent malware.
To secure your computer, especially update all your software (Adobe Flash, Java etc): Secure your computer and protect your PC from viruses.